To think about:
1. The following pictures represent ways we can connect with God. See if you can work out what they represent:
2. Have you got a favourite worship song? Or favourite bible verse?
Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1. What different ways can we express our worship to God?
2. Why do you think it is important to keep our hearts pure?
3. Can you think of at least five things you are thankful for?
Can you unscramble the following popular worship songs (We use them at St Jude’s)?
SELBS HET DORL
WHO RTEGA SI ROU DOG
DIBLU YM FIEL